See all of your bookings in a familiar calendar view.
- Instantly see the start time, town (for mobile parties) and who’s party it is.
- Colour-coding shows status of each booking.
- Colour-coded avatars show instantly who is hosting each party, if you have multiple staff.
- Unavailable days shown clearly in grey.
- Double click on an entry to view / edit the booking.
- Click on a day to quickly add a party booking for that date.
Shows more detailed information about each enquiry / booking, in a compact and convenient way.
- Same colour-coding of booking statuses used as in calendar view
- Sort by any column be clicking on the header.
Enquiry / Booking Editor
Create or ammend bookings, recording everything you need to know in an organised and consistent way.
Lists all your services and packages for your customers in a structured, understandable way.
- No more repeatedly providing the same information to different customers – simply direct them to your mini-site instead.
- A description of each service along with bullet point features for each package convey all the key information.
- A profile image, plus an image for each service and package add personality.
- Two buttons displayed prominantly on each package encourange customers to immediately request a quote or booking.
- Display the days and times that parties can be booked.
- Display any choices to be made (e.g. choice of outfit or choice of bouncy castle).
- Display any available extras.
- Any choices / extras selected will be prefilled when proceding to the enquiry form.
- Includes a link to your Facebook reviews page.
Online Initial Enquiry Form
The customisable enquiry form makes it easy for your customers to request a quote or a booking, and provide all the required information.
- Offer your customer three options for their initial enquiry – ‘Quick enqury’, ‘Quote request / availability check’ and ‘Booking request’
- The different options show a different subset of the available fields, as appropriate.
- Customer selects the service / package they are interested in.
- Customer is then presented with any choices to be made (e.g. choice of outfit or choice of bouncy castle)
- Customer can select any extras.
- Customer asked for other details such as requested party date and number of children.
- Price automatically calculated according to choice of package, options, extras and number of children.
Customer Booking Finalisation / Confirmation Form
When you’ve all-but-secured a booking, but just need some missing information such as party address or telephone number, the Booking Finalisation Form will be your best friend. The system will generate a unique web link to a form which will have known details such as cusomer name, party package and date, leaving any blanks to be filled in.
- The finalisation form can also be used in cases where all the information is known, enabling the customer to double-check the booking details and confirm all the info is correct.
- Once submitted, the customer is immediately presented with deposit payment details (if required): Amount, unique payment ref, and bank details set up in the admin.
- Provides peace-of-mind for both sides.
Public Availability Calendar (Optional)
This is a completely optional feature, and whilst it is not appropriate for all businesses, we have had customers reporting that the simple act of sharing a link to their availability calendar on social media from time-to-time can lead to enquiries and bookings.
- Shows dates with provisional and secured bookings, as well as unavailable days.
- Clicking on a date immediately opens your enquiry form, prefilled with that requested party date.
- Alternative version avaiable with split for AM and PM timeslots.
Party Service Configuration
At the heart of your account is your party service configuration. It’s what makes Snozzcumber.com so powerful and saves you so much time.
The key is that you configure your pary services once, in one place, and this drives everything else, from your mini-site, your public enquiry form booking manager.
- Configure multiple services, and multiple packages per service.
- Specify duration, min. children, max. children, base price and price-per-child if appropriate.
- Set up your assets such as mascot suits and bouncy castles.
- Set up your staff members, assigning each of them a coloured avatar.
- Set up choices for your packages, such as choice of mascot. Each option can optionally have a price supplement attached.
- Set up extras available for each package, along with prices.
- All the above results in a pricing formula such that prices for bookings can be automatically calculated based on choices made.
- Set up the days / times you are available for party bookings.
Enquiry Form Configuration
If the default configuration is perfect for your business, it will be once you have configured your enquiry forms as per your requirements.
- Matrix shows which fields are currently displayed, and which are mandatory on each version of your public enquiry form.
- Easily set fields to either be mandatory, optional or not displayed.
Pre-define standard text content for things like invoices, booking confirmatations and terms and conditions.
- Unlimited number of standard texts can be set up
- Can be subsequently pulled into either emails or party info PDFs
Email yourself details of a particular booking: No more copying and pasting or typing out details from your paper diary.
- Send the details only, or choose a predefined standard text to include.
- Reply-to address of the email is set to that of the customer, providing a convenient way to forward it on to the customer.
Booking Info PDF Generator
Generate PDFs containing all the key information for a booking. The generated PDFs can be printed out for taking with you on the day of the party, or kept in your records for accounting purposes.
- Generate PDF with booking details only, or choose a predefined standard text to include
Google Calendar Integration
Link your Snozzcumber account to a Google Calendar.
- All your bookings are copied immediately to your Google Calendar once the date, start time and end time are decided.
- If you are an existing Google Calendar, relying on the phone app to schedule your days, you can continue doing so.
- Even if you have no intention of using Google Calendar, it can be used real-time backup of your schedle of bookings, for piece-of-mind.
Enquiry & Booking Data Export
Export all your booking data at any time in a spreadsheet format.
- Export as often as you like, to provide a backup of data that your can store on your own computer.
- Close your Snozzcumber account at any time, in the knowledge that you can take your data away with you.